My Account - Sign up
CALL +353 1 555 0196
Worms - Parasites
Submit Your Horse's Symptoms here
Free Shipping on Orders over €199
Key Products >>
Sample of issues that PJS+ will help with
Helping with Suspensory Issues
Precision Joint Solution Plus was formulated to target not only the joints but the surrounding structures including cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. Our patent pending ingredients are designed to provide the needed collagen, elastin proteins, HA and other necessary materials to support, strengthen and increase healing of the joint matrix and surrounding soft tissue.
Tendons and ligaments are made up of elastins and collagen. Elastin is a protein in connective tissue that is well… elastic! It allows the many tissues in the body to resume their shape after stretching or contracting. Collagen is the main supportive protein of cartilage, connective tissue, tendon, skin, and bone. Precision contains an incredible form of elastin and collagen. Feeding this highly digestible bio-available water soluble form of elastin and collagen proteins helps strengthen and support all the tendons and ligaments as well as cartilage and bones.
In the case of injured connective tissue, this collagen can help by giving the body the proper nutrients to repair rips, tears and strains of tendons and ligaments. Additionally, our blend of pro-tease enzymes in Precision help with decreasing inflammation and scar tissue from injuries. These crucial factors are often lacking in most joint supplements. Precision Joint Solution is the only formula on the market today with the proprietary blend of enzymes and NEM.
Precision looks to support the whole structure of the joint, not just the joint itself. If the connective tissue holding the joint together fails, the joint will fail. With Precision Joint Solution you get joint support + soft tissue support all-in-one
Helping with Stifle Issues
The largest, most complex system of joints in the horse’s body. It’s susceptible to a variety of joint disorders and cumulative wear and tear, as well as ligament and tendon injuries. It is comparable to a human knee and has actually 3 joints in-one. What is tricky with the stifle is you have multiple moving parts with several small ligaments holding all the pieces together along with tendons tying muscles to the different bones to create movement.
With all these moving pieces in stifles you can have a multitude of issues instead of just one. You can be dealing with arthritis forming in the front joint with inflammation in the tendon sheath connected to that joint and damage in the cartilage as well and not know it. Here is where the beauty of PJS+ comes in.
1. 99% of your product focuses only on the lubrication of the joint. With stifle soreness you could be having a multitude of strains, damage, inflammation effecting multiple components (bone, cartilage, meniscus, tendons, ligaments) in which lubrication will only help one element. PJS+ is designed to support the entire joint matrix. This includes all the soft tissue as well!
2. PJS+ has powerful ingredients of collagen and elastin proteins that support the health, strength and recovery of soft tissue.
3. PJS+ has powerful and natural enzymes with anti-inflammatory properties that help support the inflammation process helping the horse to find comfort faster.
4. Injections are designed for arthritic purposes, not soft tissue damage. PJS+ All-In-One leg support works on and supports all the parts of leg.
5. PJS+ ingredients are chelated and water soluble which means it has ultra fast absorbency. You get what you pay for in that the horse is able to absorb and utilize the nutrients immediately. This helps explain why PJS+ begins to show results in under 30 days.
How does PJS+ help with fractured bones and deep bruising?
1. Bone Health: Calcium is key for strong bones. Our minerals or chelated to maximize absorption. Magnesium: is key for the absorption of calcium. Calcium needs magnesium to be absorbed properly. Adequate levels of magnesium in the body are essential for the absorption and metabolism not only of calcium but of Vitamin D, because magnesium converts Vitamin D into its active form so that it can help calcium absorption.
2. circulation: PJS+ ingredients help support proper circulation throughout the entire body. Good circulation and blood flow is key in speeding up the recovery of any kind of injury.
3. inflammation: PJS+ has a combination of specialized enzymes that support and speed up the inflammation process. They are a natural anti-inflammatory and is used in treating tendinitis, arthritis and swelling and pain related to injuries.
4. bruising – The specialized enzymes are also known to support the natural reduction of bruising by breaking down proteins that trap fluids in the tissues after an injury.
5. tissue health: PJS+ contains ingredients that support the entire joint and connective tissue system.
• Collagen—fibrous protein critical to cartilage strength and elasticity
• Elastin—a protein critical to skin, cardiovascular, cartilage, and spinal column health; Elastin gives tissue the elastic tension and ability to resume its shape after stretching
• Desmosine and Isodesmosine—two little known amino acids responsible for elastin’s elastic or “rubbery” properties
• Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) including: Glucosamine and Chondroitin—vital polysaccharides which serve as structural components of connective tissue, interstitial fluids, and skeletal structures.
PJS+ is FEI safe and contains knowingly no ingredients on the banned list of naturally occurring prohibited substances.
PJS+ has shown to help speed up the healing with both soft tissue and bone injuries:
How does PJS+ help with fractured bones and deep bruising?
McCoy’s MRI showed multiple tears up and down his left front leg. He had a tear in his left suspensory ligament. A tear in his left sesamoid ligament. Both navicular bones had floating bone chips and both deep digital flexor tendons were flaring. His left coffin joint had damage to the joint and the cartilage. Left Cannon bone showed hairline fracture. The owner after hearing some of the success stories started him on Precision Joint Solution in late October as soon as she received the MRI results.
The vet recommended stem cell therapy and six months of stall rest. MaCoy had his first round of Stem Cell Therapy on December 4th, 2015. When he went in for his second round in the beginning of January, the vet thought he looked worse and he now recommended eight months off. On February third, MaCoy had his third round. When he went for his four week checkup at the end of February, the vet ultrasounded his tears to look for any changes. He was speechless when finding the tear in the suspensory ligament was 95% healed.
Along the sesamoidal ligament, all the other tears were completely healed! What was to take 8 months of healing occurred in 3 months” 5 yr old futurity barrel racing stallion, Real McCoy - Trinity Richardson
Stringhalt is a sudden flexion of one or both hind legs in the horse, most easily seen while the horse is walking or trotting. It is most evident when the horse is backing up slowly, turning on the affected leg, or suddenly frightened. It can involve one or both hind legs of the horse.
After Logan, a retired successful 3'6" Hunter, retired he began to develop string-halt out of the blue. Logan's owner decided to see if PJS+ all-one-leg support would give him some relief. In less then two weeks we received this update;
"Thought I'd let you know - we put Logan on the PJS+ and after just a week and a half we see improvement in his stringhalt! We've had a bunch of snow and freezing weather and that usually aggravates it, so this is huge! Not only did he not get worse, he actually seems better! You can see Logan trotting around here in this short clip without any "belly slapping" or "high leg stepping" ,though just a little foot tender after the monstrous amounts of rain and snow over the past month! - M. Pennington, Portland Oregon
Experience with Precision Joint Solution Plus
This supplement has produced excellent results on a range of different issues including clicky joints, long term hind limb stiffness, improved comfort/performance on moderate arthritic conditions e.g. hocks and kissing spines. PJS contains proteolytic enzyme which appears to be beneficial for horses with inflammatory gut conditions. I will continue to use this product on my event horses.
Feedback on the initial group of horses put on PJS+
Horse 1 is age 13 with an extended history of hindgut problems. His leaky gut syndrome contributes to generalised inflammation which affects his joints. Previous joint supplements given were unsuitable as ingredients like alphalpa, glucosamine, saccaromyces cerivisae made gut issue worse. Due to the proteolytic enzymes in PJS it works well for his gut and his movement has got much better- he has much more power coming through from his back end. This horse will be maintained on PJS long term.
Horse 2 is age 17. He was written off by vets with kissing spines and hind limb suspensory desmitis six years ago. With Bowen, craniosacral and visceral therapy he has undergone rehabilitation and now events at 2* level. However, when commencing work he would often look stiff on a hind leg, particularly after a long journey or a long time spent standing on the lorry. He was on a good quality joint supplement before however since changing him to PJS he is rarely stiff behind even in colder weather and his suppleness in his dressage has substantially improved. A difference was seen within two weeks and improvement has continued over three months. We are confident that PJS will help this horse to continue eventing for a few years yet!
Horse 3 is age 18. She had a very clicky hind leg which at times looked pretty stiff. Vets had recommended medicating the hock. She was given Bowen therapy and also PJS for 28 days with double dose for the first ten days. Within that period the stiffness had gone and only minor clicking which is barely noticeable. Her next competitive outing was a medium level dressage test where she won the class on 66%.
Horse 4 is age 11. She had a reluctance to jump which was isolated to front feet. However, despite multiple X-rays and scans the cause was not identified. Since using PJS her confidence has improved and she is much happier jumping again.
Fractured Bones + Deep Bruising
Suspensory -Sesamoid - Navicular - Flexor
Case Study - Stringhalt (Goose Stepping)
Equine Bowen Therapy - Marion Watt
Precision Joint Solution Plus knowingly contains no ingredients that could lead to a positive result during anti-doping tests, meaning it can be used with racing and show horses.
Precision Joint Solution Plus has minimized possible risk of contamination by implementing a stringent testing policy and procedure.
All batches of product are analysed for the presence of caffeine, theobromine,
theophylline, morphine, codeine, oripavine, thebaine, noscapine, papaverine,
atropine, hyoscine, hyoscyamine, bufotenine, methylbufotenine, dimethyltryptamine,
sparteine and lupinine,
Using a documented IEN standard operating procedure (IEN-‐SOP-‐004.02).